(1) SURAH AL FATHEHA
As its first verse is
nearer to isme azam (the
great name of Allah) than the white from the pupil of the eye; there is praise
of Allah in the beginning, tawheed (oneness) in the middle and prayer in the
end; no salat is valid without its recitation; it is superior than all the
treasures stored in the arsh, Shaitan
runs away whenever it is recited; therefore:
1) recite 70 times to remove pains and ailments;
2) recite 7 times or seventy times keeping the mouth near the forehead and
putting the right hand on the forehead of the sick person, then surely recovery
3) recite bismillahir rahmanir rahim to stay away from the burning fire of
4) recite bismillahir rahmanir rahim to receive the recompense of four thousand
virtues for its every letter, to cancel the punishment of four thousand
transgressions and to occupy a position four thousand degrees higher than what
5) while crossing the pule-sirat (bridge to paradise)
whoever recites bismillahir rahmanir rahim would hear a voice from the flames
of the fire, saying: "O believer, your light has put off my heat."
6) When a teacher teaches bismillahir rahmanir rahim to a child the merciful
Allah grants amnesty from punishment to the teacher and parents if they have
7) recite surah al Faatiha to cure any disease save the deadly disease which is
the cause of the inevitable death.
8) Equivalent to 2/3 of the Holy Quran.
(2) SURAH BAQARA
1) Recite Aya 72-73 for chest pains.
2) Recite Aya 107 three times for pain
in the shoulders.
3) Recite Aya 165 on food that is sweet
and feed it to the displeased person.
4) Recite to keep Shaytan away
5) The person who recites this will not forget Allah (swt)
6) The one who recites this with Surah Aale Imran will have shade on Qiyamah.
7) One’s family, life & property will be protected if the
first four ayaats are recited, then ayatul kursi, then the last 3 ayaats.
(3) SURAH AALE IMRAAN
1) Fertility treatment for women
2) Ayaat 8 & 9 for migraines
3) Ayah 145 for backache
4) Increase in sustenance if worn
5) If recited on Friday, rahma of Allah
and angels ask for forgiveness for reciter.
(4) SURAH NISA
1) 7x for love between two people
2) Safety from squeezing in the grave
(5) SURAH MAIDA
1) Ayah 54 on sweet for love
(6) SURAH ANAAM
1) If written with saffron and drunk, free from all ailments
(7) SURAH A’RAAF
1) If worn, then safe from enemies and wild animals
2) Once a month recitation – no fear on Qiyamah
3) Veil between shaitan and reciter.
(8) SURAH ANFAAL
1) Ayah 8 for stomach ailments
2) Intercession on Qiyama
3) Fulfilment of hajat
(9) AL BARA-AT OR
recites this surah Allah would keep him safe from falling a victim to
2) Whoever writes this surah on paper and keeps it in his headwear or on his
body would be safe from thieves; if there is a fire in neighborhood no
misfortune would befall on him.
1) Whoso recites this
surah once in two or three months would have no fear of going into the camp of
those who live in ignorance (infidels); and Allah would raise him on the day of
judgment in the group of the favorites of Allah.
2) Whoso recites this surah would get the reward mentioned in its verse 26:
"For those who do good is the best reward and
more. Neither darkness nor ignominy shall cover their faces. They are the
dwellers of the garden where they will abide for ever."
3) Whoever recites this surah his reward would be equal to the number of the
persons who have testified Allah or belied Him.
4) Whoever writes this surah on paper and keeps it in his house along with the
names of all inmates any intrigue by any of these would be disclosed to him;
whoever writes this surah on a tray or china plate, washes it with clean water,
kneads flour with that water, cooks it and gives a slice of the loaf to every
one, the real culprit would not be able to swallow it and would make confession
5) Recite this surah to achieve closeness to Allah.